Kecks in Paradise

Kecks in Paradise

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hot and Heavy Pumpkin Pie

Jason and I have found the song we have decided to sing at our fiftieth wedding anniversary, much thanks to Tracy:




However, my dear friend K-sirs, soon to be K-williams said I might be able to debut our performance at her upcoming wedding in June, which I am willing to oblige.

On a different note, I have recently discovered certain features on my camera that allow me to do the following:







And all on my camera! I don't know if anyone is looking for a photographer, say for perhaps a wedding, who might need frames, angel wings, or expressions written across their faces, but all I am saying is--


1 comment:

Erica said...

That "Congratulations" running perfectly along the curve of my poor, pathetic body is just the ticket to push me into my modeling career.