Kecks in Paradise

Kecks in Paradise

Monday, October 10, 2011

Royal Berry Punch, Anyone?

So I may have a tiny bit of a habit--if you can even call it a habit because it is not that habitual-- just a slight tendency of recommending some things that people may not enjoy. If I watch a really stupid movie, I don't know that you'll think it's stupid and I want your opinion on it. If I smell something disgusting, aren't you curious just how disgusting it is? If I have a really gross Starburst, I want you to taste it, too, because maybe you'll like it, or may be you won't and we can talk about how gross it is, especially in comparison to all their other delicious flavors. That being said, watch this music video because it is really . . . good.

***Update***

The video was removed, so you missed your chance. I will find something else supremely mediocre to put on here.

2 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

What?!?! How could you make fun of this?? It's my FAVORITE!!!
haha! Joke! Don't worry, it is NOT my favorite. But I am so glad you shared. :)
P.S. Not to be gross, but they really didn't think the paint colors through. The red makes the video look like a scene from 'The Shining' and the green seeping from the inside of his pants looks like... well... you know what I mean.
p.s.s Jordan says, "Yeah. Bad starburst.".. along with "Boy Garth, really stepped off the path didn't 'cha"
:)

Love you Kimmer!!

jean said...

Now Kimberly, this goes back to the day....not my day. I was a little confused about the paint like why did it start puring out and then in the next sceene be totaly gone. I think they needed to ration out the paint a little so it would last. Unless it was more like what Heather & Jordan said and it was a really bad starburst.
I think I have some really stinky socks here. Do you want to come over and smell them and we could talk about how stinkiny they are or what kinds of things I may have walked through with my socks on to make them smell so bad? ha ha